Vic II – 4 Berth Pop-Top Campervan
Vic is another of our very nice, top of the range VW T25 Westfalia campervans. He is a “club joker” – the highest spec made until 1987. He has luxury “ISRI” armchair seats up front, double glazed rear windows and an airtronic eberspacher heater to keep you toasty warm at night. With power steering and a modern 1990’s VW golf engine he drives like a more modern vehicle whilst retaining those classic VW camper loooks!
For those not acquainted with the Westfalia model, these were very high spec and sought after model offering superb practicality and use of space. Westfalia were the only officially recognised VW camper van conversion so the interior is second to none. The “westy” is the version everyone wants to own.
VW T25 Westfalia Campervan Hire
Standard features are:
- 2 full size double beds – one rock and roll double bed downstairs, another full width double in the expanding roof
- 2 hob gas stove
- 3 way fridge (runs of gas, battery or mains hookup)
- sink and running water
- electric hookup with interior plug socket (charge your phone/watch the laptop!)
- Blown air standing heaters (modern eberspacher airtronic night heaters – keep you toasty warm with no need to run the engine)
- super comfy captains seats with armrests which turn round to face the back seats
- “poptop” roof so you can stand up inside at night, but drive with ease in the day
- masses of storage
- movable table top
- all round curtains …etc etc.
In addition to the above, our campervans have also been upgraded to feature and include:
- 3 window roof canvases (for additional ventilation and views)
- valuables safes
- CD/MP3 sound systems (with Ipod input)
- Tom Tom EU satellite navigation sets
- full crockery and cutlery
- fold up camping chairs and table
- BBQ, coals and lighters.
Everything you need, basically….