Bob – 4 Berth Pop-Top Campervan
Bob is one of 3 very nice, top of the range VW T25 Westfalia campervans. He’s a 5 speed diesel originally hailing from Munich, Germany. He’s very comfortable and refined, remarkably frugal on fuel and provides comfortable transport and accommodation for 4 adults. With power steering and a 1990′s VW golf diesel engine he drives like a modern car but has the looks of a classic camper!
For those not acquainted with the “westfalia” camper conversion, this is a very high spec and sought after with superb practicality and use of space. Westfalia were the only officially recognised VW camper van conversion so the interior is second to none. The “westy” is the version everyone wants to own.
Standard features are:
- 2 full size double beds – one rock and roll double bed downstairs, another full width double in the expanding roof
- 2 hob gas stove
- 3 way fridge (runs of gas, battery or mains hookup)
- sink and running water
- electric hookup with interior plug socket (charge your phone/watch the laptop!)
- Blown air standing heaters (modern eberspacher airtronic night heaters – keep you toasty warm with no need to run the engine)
- super comfy captains seats with armrests which turn round to face the back seats
- “poptop” roof so you can stand up inside at night, but drive with ease in the day
- masses of storage
- movable table top
- all round curtains …etc etc.
In addition to the above, our campervans have also been upgraded to feature and include
- 3 window roof canvases (for additional ventilation and views)
- valuables safes
- CD/MP3 sound systems (with Ipod input)
- Tom Tom EU satellite navigation sets
- full crockery and cutlery
- fold up camping chairs and table
- BBQ, coals and lighters.
Everything you need, basically….